Introduction to Robotics
As businesses continue to search for increased efficiencies and production, robotics within industries has become an increasingly utilized medium to achieve these goals. Robotics streamlines output, reduces human error, and is designed to increase evolutionary and innovative processes. This course covers programming for robotics in order to revolutionize and improve business processes overall, bringing production and output into the 21st century.
What You'll Learn
Find Out When This Course Becomes Available
Advantages of Studying at NeoCanada
Canadian Educational Excellence
Maximize your capabilities and boost your resume with the best educational system in the world.
Real World Application
Content and assignments designed for real-world application will keep you engaged during the program and make you ready for immediate professional employment.
Access the most current learning resources to develop skills that will stand you out in the job market.
NeoCanada Programs will give you the freedom to learn from anywhere in the world and set personalized hours of study to fit your lifestyle.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your course you can request a refund within 5 days.
- Online Learning is user centric. Students can study at their own pace, repeat assessments, and take breaks when needed. This helps students to balance their work, education, and family without feeling overwhelmed.
- Online Learning is accessible. Students only need a space to work with a connection to the internet. Anyone can turn their home into a classroom with Online Learning!
- Online Learning costs less. NeoCanada doesn’t have classrooms, so we can charge less for the exact same learning materials that are used in Canadian Colleges and Universities. Students also save money because they don’t have to pay for transportation between the classroom and their residences.
‘Four in five Canadian post-secondary students feel the COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed their expectations of a higher education experience and want a tertiary education that matches their digital lifestyle, finds new poll research by KPMG in Canada.’
- Canada is known for its educational excellence. This is why Canada is one of the top education destinations in the world with over 620,000 international students enrolled.
- Canadian education is recognized and highly valued around the world; employers know that it’s an accomplishment to receive a credential from a Canadian Institution.
- Graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions have higher employability rates, making them more competitive in the job market both domestically and globally.
Diplomas focus on a distinct discipline and are intended to give students a practical education to develop greater knowledge. Graduates of Diploma Programs have proven themselves to be capable individuals and are highly valuable to employers.
Diplomas are comprised of 4-7 Micro-Diplomas
MicroDiplomas are a section of a Diploma. They are intended for students who want to upgrade their skills or get a comprehensive education of new subject.
MicroDiplomas are comprised of 2-4 courses.
Certificates provide students with knowledge of a single subject and are an excellent way for students to try out online education and learn something new.
You get all the benefits of a Canadian education without the travel, lodging, or time spent away from home that traditional in-person Canadian schools incur on foreign learners. You can remain in your country, with your friends, family, and support networks without interrupting your current job or lifestyle.